2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Lindsay Lohan's Most Shocking Moments of 2012
The “Liz & Dick” actress was certainly more naughty than nice this year. Here are five of her most shocking moments – and believe us, it was hard to only pick five.
- Zach Galifianakis Quits Drinking After Two Men Spit in His Face
The Hangover III star tells Conan O'Brien about the drunken altercation that scared him sober
- SNL: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Poke Fun At 'Marriage Is Work' Oscar Speech
Ben Affleck used the "Saturday Night Live" stage to make light of his much-buzzed-about 2013 Oscar acceptance speech, where he referred to his nearly-8-year marriage to Jennifer Garner as "work."
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up - For Now
A source close to Pattinson tells Us Weekly that the Twilight costars are currently on a break -- but a reconciliation is in the cards
- Fashion Faceoff: Jennifer Aniston vs. Kate Moss
Two women, one dress. Fan favorites Jennifer Aniston and Kate Moss — one known as a good "friend" and another as a fashion icon — wore the same high-fashion design just weeks apart. Let's break down their looks. What they … Continue reading →
- Eva Mendes Is Really Committed … to This Outfit
Eva Mendes is not afraid of commitment! We all know the 39-year-old beauty is dedicated to her relationship with long-time boyfriend Ryan Gosling, but it appears that she is equally devoted to one particular outfit that she’s been wearing over … Continue reading →
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second Child, Mariah Carey Snubs Jennifer Lopez: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 17
- Star Splurge: Howard Stern Heads South, Buys $52 Million Florida Mansion
The Star: Howard Stern The Splurge: A waterfront mansion in Palm Beach, Florida How Much: $52 Million Some of His New Neighbors: Anne Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. We can just imagine the block parties now … First, he signed a … Continue reading →
- Hulk, Ant-Man & Doctor Strange Focus Of Marvel's Phase Three
On the heels of "Iron Man 3" hitting the billion-dollar mark this week, Marvel Studios is opening up about which superheroes they intend to bring to the big screen in coming years.