2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Decade of top searches
2001, Yahoo! has dipped into billions of searches to uncover our audience's
curiosities, interests, and what matters most to them. Unlike editorial
retrospectives or surveys, the rankings come from online users’ own search
behavior. Looking back, these lists truly sketch a society in motion: It's a
unique way to gauge social trends and interests in the year’s top stop stories,
compelling newsmakers, and viral fads.
Take a look back at a dozen years of Top 10s to see how the Web has grown — and
preoccupied readers in 2012.
- Fri, Dec 14, 2012 3:00 PM EST
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Call It Quits (Report)
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have apparently called it quits again.
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer to freedom
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The latest high-stakes court hearing for O.J. Simpson in the glitzy capital of big gambles has come to a close with the former football star's defense team feeling confident that their client is closer to getting out of prison.
- Zach Galifianakis Quits Drinking After Two Men Spit in His Face
The Hangover III star tells Conan O'Brien about the drunken altercation that scared him sober
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up - For Now
A source close to Pattinson tells Us Weekly that the Twilight costars are currently on a break -- but a reconciliation is in the cards
- Eva Mendes Is Really Committed … to This Outfit
Eva Mendes is not afraid of commitment! We all know the 39-year-old beauty is dedicated to her relationship with long-time boyfriend Ryan Gosling, but it appears that she is equally devoted to one particular outfit that she’s been wearing over … Continue reading →
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second Child, Mariah Carey Snubs Jennifer Lopez: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 17
- Demi Lovato Recalls Joe Jonas Breakup: "I Was Really Mad at Him"
"We may not be as a close as we used to be, but that's OK," Demi Lovato says of her friendship with Joe Jonas following their 2010 split
- SNL: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Poke Fun At 'Marriage Is Work' Oscar Speech
Ben Affleck used the "Saturday Night Live" stage to make light of his much-buzzed-about 2013 Oscar acceptance speech, where he referred to his nearly-8-year marriage to Jennifer Garner as "work."