2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
10 Biggest Celebrity Headlines of 2012
From Katie Holmes giving Tom Cruise the kiss off to Kristen Stewart straying from RPattz, these stories had omg! readers (and editors!) buzzing this year.
- Zach Galifianakis Quits Drinking After Two Men Spit in His Face
The Hangover III star tells Conan O'Brien about the drunken altercation that scared him sober
- SNL: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Poke Fun At 'Marriage Is Work' Oscar Speech
Ben Affleck used the "Saturday Night Live" stage to make light of his much-buzzed-about 2013 Oscar acceptance speech, where he referred to his nearly-8-year marriage to Jennifer Garner as "work."
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up - For Now
A source close to Pattinson tells Us Weekly that the Twilight costars are currently on a break -- but a reconciliation is in the cards
- Fashion Faceoff: Jennifer Aniston vs. Kate Moss
Two women, one dress. Fan favorites Jennifer Aniston and Kate Moss — one known as a good "friend" and another as a fashion icon — wore the same high-fashion design just weeks apart. Let's break down their looks. What they … Continue reading →
- Eva Mendes Is Really Committed … to This Outfit
Eva Mendes is not afraid of commitment! We all know the 39-year-old beauty is dedicated to her relationship with long-time boyfriend Ryan Gosling, but it appears that she is equally devoted to one particular outfit that she’s been wearing over … Continue reading →
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second Child, Mariah Carey Snubs Jennifer Lopez: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 17
- Star Splurge: Howard Stern Heads South, Buys $52 Million Florida Mansion
The Star: Howard Stern The Splurge: A waterfront mansion in Palm Beach, Florida How Much: $52 Million Some of His New Neighbors: Anne Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. We can just imagine the block parties now … First, he signed a … Continue reading →
- Hulk, Ant-Man & Doctor Strange Focus Of Marvel's Phase Three
On the heels of "Iron Man 3" hitting the billion-dollar mark this week, Marvel Studios is opening up about which superheroes they intend to bring to the big screen in coming years.