Danica McKellar is best known for playing the character Winnie Cooper on "The Wonder Years" from 1988 to 1993, and sometimes we're still surprised that she's all grown up. Can you believe she turns 37 years old on January 3?
McKellar is as busy as ever, and in November, she began filming the Syfy telefilm, "Tasmanian Devil," with super hot Olympian speed skater, Apolo Ohno, in British Columbia. The movie will premier on the Syfy channel later this year.
How much do you know about the brunette actress? Take this true or false trivia game to find out.
True or False
1. The birthday girl portrayed Trudy on an episode called "The Pineapple Incident" on the television comedy "How I Met Your Mother," in season one.
2. McKellar graduated summa cum laude in 1998 after studying mathematics at Harvard University.
3. "The Wonder Years" star was a guest star on six episodes of "CSI: Miami," in 2002-2003.
4. The native Californian dated actor Tobey Maguire after they met on the set of 1998's "Pleasantville."
5. The New York Times children's bestselling author married her husband, composer Mike Verta, in March of 2009.
6. The "Path of Destruction" star named her son after the constellation Draco. Draco Verta was born on September 6, 2010.
1. True. McKellar portrayed Trudy, the mysterious girl in Ted's bed in the episode, "The Pineapple Incident," on season one of "How I Met Your Mother." She returned in 2007 as the same character in the "Third Wheel" episode.
2. False. The actress studied mathematics at UCLA and graduated summa cum laude in 1998.
3. False. The 37-year-old was a guest star on eight episodes of "The West Wing," in which she portrayed Elsie Snuffin.
4. False. As far as we know, the beautiful brunette never dated Maguire, and she wasn't involved in the film, "Pleasantville," though both were born in southern California in 1975.
5. True. The couple married on March 22, 2009 in a sunset ceremony in La Jolla, California, the town the bride was born in back in 1975.
6. True. McKellar and Verta became first-time parents after she gave birth to their son on September 6, 2010. He was named Draco, after the constellation and weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
How many did you get right?
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Arts & Entertainment/People
- Danica McKellar