Lauren Graham celebrates her 45th birthday on March 16, 2012. The "Parenthood" actress talked about her role on NBC's ensemble drama recently, and said that the fans of the show are very intense, much like what she experienced on "Gilmore Girls."
The "Evan Almighty" star said the third season of the show is "much juicier," and part of that may be because her character, Sarah, is dating a much younger man, Mark Cyr, played by Jason Ritter. In real life, Graham says she's only dated someone a couple of years younger, but she remarked, " If you love someone, that's the only connection you need."
If you're a fan of the beautiful brunette, discover how much you know about her career and personal life with this fun multiple choice trivia quiz.
1. Where was the birthday girl born?
a. San Francisco, California
b. San Antonio, Texas
c. Washington, D.C.
d. Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Growing up the "Because I Said So" actress participated in which sport?
a. competitive horseback riding
c. competitive figure skating
3. The "Birds of America" star received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series in which year?
4. "The Amateurs" actress has been romantically linked to which co-star?
a. Steve Carell in "Evan Almighty"
b. Peter Krause in "Parenthood"
c. Jeff Daniels in "The Answer Man"
d. Matthew Perry in "Birds of America"
5. In 2009, the "Flash of Genius Star" replaced which actress as single mother Sarah Braverman on "Parenthood?"
a. Maura Tierney
b. Laura Dern
c. Courtney Thorne-Smith
d. Eva La Rue
1. d. The blue-eyed beauty was born in Honolulu, Hawaii and moved to northern Virginia near Washington, D.C. when she was five years old.
2. a. The "Sweet November" star rode horses competitively as a girl, before she began acting.
3. a. The "One True Thing" actress received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series for her role as Lorelai Gilmore in 2002.
4. b. The never married starlet started dating her "Parenthood" co-star, Peter Krause, who plays her brother on the show, in 2010.
5. a. The "Lucky 13" actress replaced Maura Tierney on "Parenthood" in 2009. Tierney left the show to seek cancer treatment.
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- Evan Almighty