Daniel Craig celebrates his 44th birthday on March 2, 2012. Sony Pictures recently released an official photo of the sexy actor as James Bond in the upcoming film, "Skyfall." The dark image shows the star in Shanghai holding a Walther PPK. If you'd prefer something that shows a little more skin, check out the photo of the sizzling hot celeb sitting at the edge of a pool, wearing only swim trunks.
If you're a fan of the English actor, how much do you know about his career and personal life? Take this true or false trivia quiz to find out.
True or False?
1. The "Road to Perdition" actor first played James Bond in 2004.
2. The "Dream House" star dated actress Rachel Weisz for six years before they finally married in the summer of 2011.
3. The "Cowboys & Aliens" star was the sixth actor to play James Bond.
4. Actress Reese Witherspoon recently revealed that she has a crush on the sensual handsome actor.
5. The "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" star was born in Christchurch, New Zealand, and raised in Cheshire, England.
6. While filming "Quantum of Solace," the "Defiance" actor cut his face during a fight scene, requiring eight stitches in addition to slicing off the top of his finger in another action sequence.
1. False. The 44-year-old first played James Bond in the 2006 film, "Casino Royale."
2. False. The pair began dating after starring as a married couple in 2011's "Dream House." They tied the knot in real life about six months after their romantic relationship began, although they were said to have been friends for years before dating.
3. True. Craig is the sixth actor to play James Bond. Sean Connery was the first, followed by George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton and Pierce Brosnan.
4. True. Reese Witherspoon admitted she has a crush on the "Casino Royale" actor.
5. False. The father of one was born and raised in Chester, Cheshire, England.
6. True. The "Infamous" star had to have eight stitches after injuring his face, and also sliced off the top of his finger while filming 2008's "Quantum of Solace."
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- James Bond
- Daniel Craig