You "Glee" trivia fans might know the name of Quinn's baby or the set list for New Directions' performance at Regionals, but how well do you know the "Glee" actors? Match each of the "Glee" stars below with one of the trivia questions that follow. When you think you've solved this puzzle, scroll down for the answers at the end. No peeking!
Match These "Glee" Actors...
Lea Michele (Rachel), Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Dianna Agron (Quinn), Mark Salling (Puck), Matthew Morrison (Will Schuester), Jayma Mays (Emma Pillsbury), Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina), Kevin McHale (Artie), Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum Jr. (Mike), Chord Overstreet (Sam), and Jane Lynch (Sue Sylvester).
With Their Biographical Trivia:
1. This gleek's father has written songs for top country acts like Kenny Chesney and The Judds.
2. Which "Glee" cast member is an expert with the Japanese weapon sai, ala comic book heroine Elektra?
3. Who voiced the ogre Gretched in "Shrek Forever After"?
4. This gleek played Claire's evil cheerleader nemesis on "Heroes".
5. Which "Glee" kid actually did the "Single Ladies" dance with Beyoncé on tour?
6. This talented gleek began her career at age 3, appearing in national commercials for Jell-O and Burger King.
7. Who played a womanizing jerk of a basketball team captain on "Kyle XY"?
8. Which "Glee" star got rejected by producers after auditioning for "American Idol"?
9. The new album "Pipe Dreams" debuts October 12, 2010, by this "Glee" artist.
10. This "Glee" performer was an associate choreographer for the 2010 Academy Awards.
11. Who played Hiro's love interest on "Heroes"?
12. Which gorgeous gleek appeared on "Baywatch"?
13. The Pussycat Dolls toured with this gleek's boy band as the opening act.
14. This "Glee" actor played a spoiled pop princess' agent alongside Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore in "Music and Lyrics".
15. Which "Glee" star made her Broadway debut at age 8 in "Les Misérables"?
1. Chord Overstreet (Sam). Like father like son, Chord performed his own original song for his "Glee" audition.
2. Chris Colfer (Kurt). Chris picked up his first sai on the set of short film "Russel Fish".
3. Jane Lynch (Sue Sylvester). Jane has also done voice work for projects like "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" and "Neighbors from Hell".
4. Dianna Agron (Quinn). For four episodes in season 2 of "Heroes", Dianna played mean girl Debbie Marshall.
5. Heather Morris (Brittany). A professionally trained dancer, Heather also gave creator Ryan Murphy the idea for "Glee" episode "Hairography".
6. Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina). Jenna went on to make her Broadway debut at age 9, in "The King and I".
7. Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson). Cory portrayed player Charlie Tanner for 7 episodes of ABC Family's "Kyle XY".
8. Amber Riley (Mercedes). There's no hard feelings, as Amber tells "Access Hollywood", "I still work on FOX and I get paid!"
9. Mark Salling (Puck). The first single off the album is "Higher Power".
10. Harry Shum Jr. (Mike). Pay close attention to the "Glee" numbers and you'll notice Harry and fellow professional dancer Heather Morris are frequently out front, showing off their superior moves.
11. Jayma Mays (Emma Pillsbury). You may remember Jayma as sweet Texas waitress and speed-learner Charlie, appearing first in season 1 of "Heroes".
12. Naya Rivera (Santana). Of course, she was only 9 at the time.
13. Kevin McHale (Artie). Short-lived band NLT also worked with Timbaland and OneRepublic.
14. Matthew Morrison (Will Schuester). A successful Broadway star, Matthew kept knocking on Hollywood's door, also appearing in series like "CSI Miami", "Ghost Whisperer", and "Numb3rs".
15. Lea Michele (Rachel). At 8, Lea played Young Cosette. At 13, she landed the coveted role of Eponine in "Les Misérables".
1. Berk, Brett. "Will Chord Overstreet Go Full 'Brokeback' on 'Glee'?", Vanity Fair.
2. Nguyen, Hanh. "'Glee': 5 Things You Didn't Know About Chris Colfer", Zap2It Blog.
3. "Jane Lynch", Internet Movie Database (IMDB).
4. "Dianna Agron", IMDB.
5. Milzoff, Rebecca. "Heather Morris on Playing "Glee"'s Resident Dummy, Brittany", New York Magazine.
6. "Broadway Performers", TonyLovers.com.
7. "Cory Monteith", IMDB.
8. "'Glee' Star Amber Riley on 'Idol' Rejection...", Access Hollywood.
9. Stack, Tim. "'Glee' Star Mark Salling Announces Debut Album...", Entertainment Weekly.
10. "Harry Shum, Jr.", IMDB.
11. "Jayma Mays", IMDB.
12. "Naya Rivera", IMDB.
13. Wieselman, Jarett. "Kevin McHale's pre-'Glee' Career", New York Post.
14. "Matthew Morrison", IMDB.
15. Gans, Andrew. "Diva Talk", Playbill.
More From Associated Content:
- Amber Riley
- Mark Salling
- Harry Shum Jr.
- Heather Morris