This weekend Drew Barrymore's 47th film hits the silver screen. But how much do you really know about the "Big Miracle" star? Take this Drew Barrymore quiz to find out.
1. Which famous director is Barrymore's godfather?
2. In what sci-fi family movie did Barrymore first gain recognition in 1982?
3. In 1982 Barrymore became the youngest person to ever host which sketch comedy show?
4. Name the 1996 musical in which Barrymore sang the duet "Just You, Just Me" with co-star Ed Norton.
5. Her producing partner is married to a late night TV host, who was Drew's co-star in a baseball movie. Name the actor and the movie.
6. Barrymore had served as an Executive Producer on "Never Been Kissed" and "Olive, the Other Reindeer." But in 2000 she took a more hands on role as producer, bringing which '70s TV franchise to the big screen?
7. Barrymore has starred in two movies with Adam Sandler. Name them.
8. What cosmetics company is Barrymore a spokesperson for?
9. Barrymore just got engaged, which will mean a third trip down the aisle. Name her new fiancé and her first two husbands.
10. Which daughter of two famous rock stars calls Barrymore her godmother?
1. Drew's "E.T." director, Steven Spielberg is also her godfather.
2. Barrymore captured fans hearts' playing the young girl in "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" in 1982. She was only seven years old when the film was released.
3. Barrymore was just seven years old when she became the youngest host of "Saturday Night Live" ever. Despite the fact that other superstar kids like Jodie Foster and Fred Savage have graced the "SNL" stage, Barrymore holds the record to this day.
5. Barrymore co-starred with Jimmy Fallon in the 2005 film "Fever Pitch." Her Flower Films producing partner, Nancy Juvonen, married the soon-to-be "Late Night" host, Fallon, two years later.
6. Barrymore produced and starred in the big screen adaptation of the '70s TV show "Charlie's Angels" in 2000. She continued both roles in the sequel "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" in 2003. She stayed behind the camera for the short-lived TV remake in 2011.
7. Barrymore co-starred in two films with Adam Sandler - "The Wedding Singer" in 1998 and "50 First Dates" in 2004.
9. Barrymore is engaged to Will Kopelman, whose father is the former CEO of Chanel. Her first marriage to Jeremy Thomas lasted only 39 days. While her second time around fared a little better, Drew and comedian Tom Green separated after five months.
More From This Contributor:
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Drew Barrymore
- Drew Barrymore