1. The "Killing Them Softly" actor recently reflected on the couple's engagement and incessant pressure from their six kids to get married, saying, "It is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come. The time is nigh." He also said he had "a good feeling" about the impending nuptials to his longtime lady love, but we're still stuck on the "nigh" part.
2. The Italian women's magazine Grazia recently reported that Jolie met with designer L'Wren Scott several times to discuss wedding gowns. While Angie has donned Scott's designs in the past-most notably to the premieres of her baby daddy's flicks "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and "Moneyball"-- it doesn't hurt that the Jolie-Pitt's are also neighbors of the designer and her boyfriend, Mick Jagger. An impromptu dress fitting (or two) could have easily be arranged in the comfort of the ladies' homes.
3. Believe it or not, Neil Lane doesn't just service the stars of ABC's "The Bachelor." (And we're thinking with that franchise he deals with a lot of returns, anyway.) According to In Touch Weekly, the famed jeweler may have provided rings for Brad and Angie, as well. A stylist for the Oscar-winning actress reportedly picked up wedding bands from the jeweler on Nov. 27.
4. The entire family-- and by "entire" we mean Brangelina, the kids, the grandparents, the aunt, the uncle, and a slew of nannies-- spent the Christmas break holed up at designer Donna Karan's Parrot Cay estate on Turks and Caicos. According to Extra, Karan's beachfront Caribbean digs look to be a perfect setting for a secret wedding, while Page Six reported the extended fam was visiting Donna's pad "without Donna."
5. What better day to pull off a secret wedding than Christmas Day? Even the paparazzi take a breather on that day (we think), especially if the couple in question is holed up at a private estate in the Caribbean. A Christmas Day wedding may be the only day of the year the couple could actually pull off such an event with limited photog coverage, and it's not far-fetched to think that they tied the knot while the paparazzi were preoccupied stuffing stockings.
Now, let's hope the confirmation of this thing is nigh.
More From This Contributor:
Note:This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.