It was just announced that David Arqueette will join season 13 of "Dancing with the Stars." How much do you really know about this "Scream" actor? Test your knowledge of David Arquette by taking this quiz below.
1. How many siblings does Arquette have that are in show business?
2. Who is David Arquette's famous grandfather?
3. What did Arquette's first two professional roles have in common?
4. What was David Arquette's first big film role?
5. What film was he shooting when he met his future wife Courteney Cox?
6. What unusual sports title did Arquette receive in April of 2000?
7. What is the name of Arquette's band?
8. What video game features the voice of David Arquette?
9. What was the name of the home improvement show that Arquette and Cox co-produced in 2003?
10. What unusual piece of Hollywood memorabilia did Arquette once claim to own?
1. David Arquette has four siblings that are performers. Rosanna Arquette rose to fame in "Desperately Seeking Susan" and recently appeared on "What About Brian" and "The L Word." Patricia Arquette broke onto the scene in "A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors" and most recently played the main character on "Medium." Richmond Arquette worked with David's ex-wife Courteney Cox on "Dirt" and has done guest spots on shows like "Prison Break," "Lie to Me" and "CSI: Miami." And Alexis Arquette, a transgender actress, has appeared in "Pulp Fiction," "The Wedding Singer" and "Californicaton."
2. Arquette is the grandson of Cliff Arquette , who created the character Charlie Weaver for the "Jack Paar Show." Weaver became so popular Arquette barely ever appeared as himself again and went down in TV history in the lower left corner on "The Hollywood Squares."
3. In 1990 he had parts on two TV shows, both based on movies. He played Keanu Reeves' role on the first TV version of "Parenthood." He also played the character made famous by Emilio Estevez on the TV incarnation of "The Outsiders."
4. Arquette played Luke Perry's best friend on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer " in 1992.
5. Arquette met Cox while they were both shooting "Scream" in 1996 along with Drew Barrymore and Neve Campbell.
6. In April of 2000 Arquette took part in a tag team World Wrestling Championship match. He and partner Diamond Dallas Page defeated Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff. Arquette was named the WCW World Champion by grabbing the pin during the competition becoming the first non pro-athlete to win a wrestling title.
7. Arquette plays with a band called Ear 2000. They have been featured on several "Screem" soundtracks.
8. In 2001 Arquette voiced Eddie Wachowski in the snowboarding video game "SSX Tricky." He appeared alongside Macy Gray, Oliver Platt and Lucy Liu.
9. Arquette and Cox co-produced a home improvement show called "Mix It Up" inspired by their personal struggles with merging decorating styles.
10. Arquette once told Conan O'Brien that he owned the "booking chair " from the West Hollywood Police Department. Allegedly the seat was used by many celebrities after they were arrested, including Hugh Grant. In October of 2003 Arquette offered to give the chair to Grant on an episode of "Late Night."
More From This Contributor:
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- David Arquette
- Rosanna Arquette