"Dancing with the Stars" always features excellent professional dancers. We're very familiar with the celebrities they train, but how much do we know about the professional dancers these celebrities work with? Find out how much you know about the "Dancing with the Stars" season 11 professional dancers.
Match These "Dancing with the Stars" Season 11 Professional Dancers:
Tony Dovolani, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Mark Ballas, Kym Johnson, Corky Ballas, Derek Hough, Anna Trebunskaya, Lacey Schwimmer, Louis Van Amstel, Chelsie Hightower, Karina Smirnoff, Cheryl Burke
With Their Biographical Trivia:
1. This dancer was the 2004 USA Rising Star Latin Champion.
2. He is considered a "fearless leader in a campaign called NOH8 (No Hate)."
3. This dancer once coached Jennifer Lopez.
4. She appeared in a modeling shoot for FHM magazine.
5. At 12, he moved to London to live and train with dancers Shirley and Corky Ballas.
6. She graduated from Fordham University with a double major in economics and information system programming.
7. This dancer's rock band's debut album reached 98 on the Billboard 200.
8. She went from brunette to bleached blonde.
9. This dancer was bullied in school for being a dancer after he came to the United States to live.
10. This dancer started a line of dance studios.
11. He is a seven-time undefeated US International Latin Champion.
12. This dancer was born in Las Vegas.
4. Kym Johnson
5. Derek Hough
7. Mark Ballas
10. Cheryl Burke
11. Corky Ballas
More From Associated Content:
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.