It's another week of celebrity tweets. One of the best ways to follow your favorite stars is on Twitter.
1. Still going strong on "Dancing with the Stars," beautiful Brandy Norwood, known simply as Brandy, along with her handsome dancing partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, earned good scores during last week's Acoustic Night. Brandy let us in on one of the tricks of the trade. "This is what I have to wear to keep my "frame" for the quick step... SMH!" tweeted Brandy. The tweet includes a link to a photo of the uncomfortable device, but fans know Brandy will make the best of it.
2. Rihanna is hot these days as she prepares for her fifth studio album "Loud." No more cookie-cutter image for the singer who sports fire red hair and creations by the most imaginative designers. On a visit with French designer Jean-Paul Gaultier, Rihanna tweeted, "PA-REE with Gaultie!" Photo included!
3. Snooki is a drama queen, but that's not a bad thing if it gets you your own gig. "Jersey Shore"'s most famous Guidette will star in her own spin-off, and she was recently spoofed on "South Park." But Snooki took it in stride, "South Park was beyond amazing lol!! Now all we need is my favorite show - FAMILY GUY! Lets go #familyguy!" tweeted Snooki.
4. David Arquette and Courteney Cox split, and it must be hard on both. Arquette recently visited "The Howard Stern Show" and got a little too chatty, revealing some intimate details on why he and Courteney broke up that would probably qualify as TMI. In a series of 5 tweets, since you only get 140 characters, Arquette tweeted, "Thank you all for your Love and support at this time. I'm trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be. But it's been a process of trial and error. I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I'm experiencing, but while doing that I shared too much...it's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled..Life is a process of spiritual evolution. I'm sure Courteney and myself will emerge from this painful time better people for what we've learned." David and Courteney can be sure that fans wish the beloved couple nothing but the best.
5. Out and proud "How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris and his partner David Burtka shared an exiting announcement. Now the two handsome hunks welcome twins to their loving family through the help of a surrogate.Tweeted Neil Patrick Harris, "Babies!! On 10/12, Gideon Scott and Harper Grace entered the Burtka-Harris fold. All of us are happy, healthy, tired, and a little pukey."
6. Looks like Jon Gosselin isn't living as large as his ex-wife Kate. Once dominating the news with designer duds and girlfriends, now times are tough for Jon who regrets putting his kids on TV. "As you may or may not be aware, I have been working for some time to remove my children from television. I do not believe being on TV is beneficial to any of them. They are no longer toddlers that are oblivious to what is going on around them. They are now six and ten, in school and desperately in need of a normal life," Jon tweeted.
More From Associated Content:Jon Gosselin Implies Kate Gosselin Promotes Herself Too Much; Does it Take One to Know One?
*Note: This was written by an Associated Content contributor. Sign up here to start publishing your own entertainment articles.
- Jon Gosselin
- partner David Burtka
- Brandy Norwood
- how to be
- How I Met Your Mother
- Associated Content
- Jean-Paul Gaultier
- The Howard Stern Show