Camille Grammer is one of the best known of Bravo's "Housewives." Chalk it up to her grand entrance as the wife of one of America's biggest TV stars. Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife was largely hated on her first season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." Her snipes about the importance of being married to an A-list actor were epic.
This year, however, the divorcee appeared to be a changed person. Often the voice of reason in chaotic episodes with her castmates, Camille came across as sweet, soft and often lovable. Well, it seems that the star may have achieved her P.R. overhaul and might be ready to move on. Sadly, it's being reported that this may be her last season with her Bravolebrity sisters.
Let's celebrate Camille's time in the reality muck with a fun round of Celebrity Trivia.
1. Camille's ex hubby Kelsey helped to kick off the first season of "RHOBH." He later told Piers Morgan that the show was a "parting gift" for Camille. True or false?
True. Kels also added that whether it worked out for Cammy or not was not his problem as she "married Frasier" not him.
2. The popular Bravo show is not Camille's first bout with fame. The blonde belle was making her own way in the world of Hollywood before she met Kelsey. Camille was a "Club MTV" dancer. True or false?
True. The fit actress shows off her dancing skills whenever the reality show has a club party scene.
3. Camille may wear skimpy clothes on the hit reality series but she has practically taken it all off in the past. True or false?
4. In an episode entitled "The Dinner Party From Hell" at Camille's home, a chain-smoking psychic appeared and seemed to wreak havoc on all of the guests. True or false?
True! The psychic in question was none other than the real life medium Allison Dubois. Dubois told Kyle Richards that her hubby liked the ladies while failing to catch on that Kelsey was about to leave Camille.
5. Anderson Cooper claimed to have been enamored with Camille's shoulders? True or false?
True. The Silver Fox told Bravo's Andy Cohen on "Watch What Happens" like that he enjoyed watching Camille's subtle jabs although he added her to the "Ridiculist."
And there you have it. We look forward to seeing what Camille does next! What do you think? Should Camille stay on "Housewives"? Should she changer her last name? Will you watch her on a new show? Sound off!
More from this Contributor
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Arts & Entertainment/Media/Television
- Kelsey Grammer