1. Born Amanda Laura Bynes on April 3, 1986 in Thousands Oaks, CA. -- her mother worked as an office manager and her father was a dentist who also pursued stand-up comedy.
2. After her arrest last year on a DUI charge, she proclaimed her innocence and even tweeted a plea for help to President Barack Obama to "fire the cop who arrested me."
3. Told People magazine that she had a tough time reading her first bad review in Variety, in which the writer called her "puffy-faced." "That's rude - my 'puffy face' doesn't have much to do with the movie...I'm still a kid for God's sake!"
4. Has said she'd "love to record" a studio album.
5. Told Us Weekly she considers her Rolex watch her "most prized possession."
Star Sightings: Celebrity Candids
Are These Celebs Too Tan?! Cast Your Vote!
- Arts & Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes