Don Arnold/WireImageJust because Oprah's talk show is no longer on the air doesn't mean she's canceling her insanity-inducing "Favorite Things" giveaway! The mogul-messiah rolls out the 2011 lineup in the December issue of O magazine ( via People.com) and -- with no studio audience around to go nuts on camera -- only 12 readers stand a chance to score the swag.
Among the gifts:
- A $300 bottle of "Jay-Z's champagne." The rapper's selection is supposed to be really crappy, but if it's free, who cares?
- Scented candles worth $45. (We don't know for sure but we're guessing they smell like apricot and vanilla and golden-retriever puppies.)
- MUST EAT NOW: $46 seven-layer caramel cake, personally selected by Gayle King, who actually has a really sophisticated palate.
- Marigot Collection's $412 cashmere robe and $234 pajamas.
- A $240 at-home sound system.
- A $108 python-patterned carry-on bag.
- Dr. Oz's "feel-good" fuzzy slippers, worth $45.
(Don't ask us why but we're picturing Kanye West on the phone with his people asking them to call Oprah's people to pull some strings. Not gonna work, Kanye.)
Follow The Famous on Twitter!