- The Daily posted footage of Kelly Osbourne presenting Miley Cyrus a cake with Bob Marley's face on it for her 19th birthday, prompting Cyrus to crack: "You know you're a stoner when friends make you a Bob Marley cake -- you know you smoke way too much (bleeping) weed."
- Lily Allen welcomed her first child, a baby girl, with husband Sam Cooper. Cue the "Mini Cooper" jokes.
- Brad and Angelina avoided an awkward run-in with Jen and Justin at the movies.
- Selena Gomez announced she's going to be a big sister. Gomez's mom, Mandy, and stepdad, Brian, are really hoping for another Disney superstar, preferably an Efron-type.
- Prince William, a helicopter pilot in the Royal Air Force, helped rescue Russian seamen after their cargo ship sank off the coast of North Wales.
- J-Lo spent quality time in Hawaii with boy toy Casper Smart, while The Cloon took The Keibler to Cabo.
- Ryan "Sexiest Pancake Alive" Gosling surprised maybe-girlfriend Eva Mendes in Paris. They toured the Catacombs, all romantic-like.
- Meanwhile, in the City of Light, Tallulah Willis was the belle of the Debutante Ball. (Demi skipped the soiree, which means she's a bad mom. Shame on her for requiring -- gasp -- some time alone during a publicly humiliating divorce.)
Follow The Famous on Twitter!