Frederick M. Brown/Getty ImagesYou might have heard: Brett Ratner is a massive idiot. The "Tower Heist" director has long been accused of being a hack but now his big mouth has further cemented his status as Hollywood's Biggest Creep. (Move over, Joe Francis.)
Here's 10 reasons to loathe Ratner, starting with his worst public offense:
- Ratner flippantly dropped an anti-gay slur during a Q&A after a screening of "Heist" last weekend. As a result, he was forced to resign from his high-profile and coveted gig producing this year's Academy Awards. Tool.
- This chain of events led Eddie Murphy to drop out as host of the Oscars.
- Ratner bragged to Howard Stern about making a "very young" Lindsay Lohan get tested for STDs before having sex with her.
- He also said of actress Olivia Munn: "I banged her a few times, but forgot her."
- Another classy quote: "I used to date Olivia Munn … when she was Lisa. That was the problem. She wasn't Asian back then."
- He then backtracked on his Munn comments, saying he lied about sleeping with the actress: "She's actually talented. The problem is I made her look like she's a whore." (He can't even apologize without messing up.)
- Ratner boasted on Stern's radio show about having a higher-than-average sperm count, quoting his doctor as saying: "If you breathe on a girl, she's going to get pregnant." (So now he uses "condoms only.")
- "Rush Hour 3."
- "X-Men: The Last Stand."
- He made repeated and inappropriate advances toward L.A.-based journalist Danielle Berrin, once feeding her the line: "You're cute, but can you cook?"
Follow The Famous on Twitter!