Justin Bieber (Jason Merritt/Getty Images)Bieber's new ink (Instagram)Justin Bieber added to his collection of ink this weekend. On Sunday, the 18-year-old pop star posted a pic of his freshly tattooed forearm on Instagram with the message, "Befo the paps get me." However, the design does not feature the beautiful face of his lady love Selena Gomez, but rather a black-and-gray owl sitting on a tree branch. Maybe next time he can get a picture of the Titanic to commemorate the pricey date they shared when he rented out the Staples Center in L.A. for a private viewing of the movie!
Whatever the tattoo, Bieber is getting quite comfortable with going under the needle. The owl marks his eighth tat, according to Huffington Post. Here are the others:
- A crown on the right side of his chest
- The title of his latest album, Believe, on his forearm
- A praying hand on one of his legs
- Japanese Kanji symbol for music on his right arm
- The Hebrew word for Jesus on his ribcage
- An image of Jesus on his left calf
- The outline of a smaller bird on his left hip
The Biebs' first tattoo was of the bird on his hip, which he got for his 16th birthday ... two whole years ago. At this rate, he'll look like Jesse James by the time he's 30!
More celebrity features on Yahoo!:
- Sexy or scary Halloween costume? 'Fun Size' star Victoria Justice weighs in
- TV does Halloween (photos)
- See Scott Disick as 'American Psycho's' Patrick Bateman (photo)