And naked. And full of sandwiches that no actor would dream of eating.
At least those are the rules to the viewer game they pseudo-created while dishing on their plans for the awards show to the Hollywood Reporter.
“The Golden Globes are more fun because you can drink. It’s just that easy,” Poehler told the mag of how she and Tina plan on tackling the live audience.
And here’s how they think you should play along at home:
- Drink every time an actress sheds tears in her acceptance speech.
- Drink every time “you see a person actively not listening to someone on stage,” says Tina.
- Or drink every time someone says “I didn't prepare anything,” encourages Amy.
- Any time someone thanks producer Harvey Weinstein? Have a meatball sub.
- When Judi Dench is on screen, remove an article of clothing.
- Same goes for any Maggie Smith win.
When it came to prepping for the hosting gig, both Fey and Poehler revealed they asked colleagues like Jimmy Fallon and Conan O'Brien for guidance, and also glanced over legends past like Bob Hope and Johnny Carson.
One mini-celeb we won't be seeing? Fey's daughter Alice, who recently appeared as young Liz Lemon on an episode of her mom's "30 Rock."
"I think she should be at least 9 before she's Miss Golden Globe," Fey cracked.
What rules would you add? Give us your own suggestions for a Globes game in the comments section below!
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- Beyonce’s GQ Cover Leaks: Is This Her Sexiest Magazine Shoot Ever?
- Rosie O'Donnell Secretly Adopts!
- Lindsay Lohan Leaves Beverly Hills Rental Immaculate
- Arts & Entertainment
- Tina Fey
- Amy Poehler
- Golden Globes