Ellen DeGeneres and Brad Pitt's upcoming film were both mentioned. (Paul Morigi/Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage)Countless celebrities are mentioned in a manifesto written by Christopher Dorner, the former Los Angeles police officer who is suspected of multiple murders and who has continued to hunt down former colleagues and their families.
The Los Angeles Times reported that the 18-page document, thought to be posted on Dorner's Facebook page, is being examined by the LAPD.
Police believe that the 33-year-old Dorner has already shot three police officers — one fatally — and killed the daughter of a former LAPD captain and her fiance in the Southern California region. The department has placed protection on 40 other people, according to the newspaper.
In the manifesto, Dorner wrote that he's suffered depression since being relieved of duty in 2008 and fired from the department the following year.
Christopher Dorner (LAPD)
Here are just some of the things Dorner included in the lengthy manifesto:
- "Charlie Sheen, you're effin awesome."
- "christopherwalz, you impressed me in lnglorious laasterds. Afterviewing Diango unchained, I was sold. I have come to the conclusion that you are well on vour way to oecorning one ofthe greats ifnot already and show glimpses of Daniel Day Lewis and Morgan rreeman--esoue type oualities ofgreatness. Trust me when I saythat you will be one of the greatest ever."
- "Jennifer aeals, serena willianis, Grae Drake, Lisa Nicoie--Czrson, Diana Taurasi, N'bushe wright, Brenda villa, l is the greatest piece of music ever, period. Hanz zimmer, william Bell, Eric clapton, as King Bob Marley, Sam cooke, Metallica, Rob zombie, Nora Jones, Marvin Gaye, Jay-z, and the king il.ouis are musical prodigies."
- "Ellen negeneres, continue yourexcelient contribution to entertaining America and bringing the human factor to entertainment."
- "It's kind of sad I won'! be around to view and enioyThe Hangover Ill. what an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don't make anymore hangovers alterthethird, takes away the originality of its foundation world war 2 [Brad Pitt's upcoming movie] looks good and The walking need season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week."
- "Larry David, Kevin Hart, the late Patrice Oneal, Lisa Lampanelli, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Louis CK, Dave Chapelle, Jon Stewart, Wanda Sykes, Dennis Miller, and Jeff Ross are pure geniuses. I'm a big fan of all of your work. As a child my mom caught me watching Def Jam comedy at midnight when I should have been asleep. Instead of scolding me, the next night she let me stay up late and watch George Carlin, Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor comedy specials with her for hours. My sides were sore for days."
- "Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama."
- "Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they're your (guest)."
Apparently, Dorner was really upset with Cooper. On Thursday, the CNN host tweeted that Dorner sent him a package.
"Learned today suspect Christopher Dorner sent me a parcel at CNN," Cooper wrote. "Inside was a note, DVD, and a coin shot thru with bullet holes."
As of Thursday night, the search for Dorner continued in California's Big Bear Lake ski area outside of Los Angeles.
More Features On Yahoo!:
- Christoph Waltz Ponders American Gun Culture
- Check Out the Celebs Hitting the Court at NBA All-Star Weekend
- Anna Nicole Smith's Death: 6 Years Later (Photos)