Sofia Vergara (Getty Images)Sofia Vergara talking about her boobs is nothing new. Still, she never ceases to surprise.
The “Modern Family” star, 40, is funny both on and off camera, as evidenced at Sunday night’s Screen Actors Guild Awards.
“My father told me if I did anything artistic, I would look like a hooker,” she said at the beginning of the broadcast. “I told him, ‘With these huge boobs that I inherited from your mother, I already look like a hooker!'”
[Related: 2013 SAG Awards Red Carpet Arrivals]
As it turns out, the much-discussed zinger is just the tip of Vergara’s big-mouthed iceberg. In fact, we came up with 10 more outrageous comments from the bodacious beauty.
1. “You don't want to be skinny when all of your cousins are mermaids.” – Esquire, April 2012
2. “In Latin America, I don't like when the ass gets smaller. In Latin America, if you don't have a big ass, you're nothing." – Allure, September 2012
3. "I was talking to my son, and he said, 'Ma, I'm so hungry. Send me things I can eat late at night. I told him to go out and buy something that's 'microwa … microwarble … microwarable' – oh, forget it!" – Ladies Home Journal, February 2011
4. "There's nothing slutty about a dental-floss bikini.” – Esquire, April 2012
5. “I'm a 34 DD. It's hard to dress. No matter what I wear, I look like a stripper." – Self, October 2010
6. “I don’t think God cares if I wear nail polish or not. I don’t think that’s a deal breaker for him.” – Esquire, September 2010
7. “I know [my breasts] have opened doors for me, let’s be real. But I so hate when I see Gisele [Bundchen] and she is wearing a tiny little tank top with no bra, like, ‘Oh, I just threw this on, I look so cute.’ If I wore that I would look like I was pregnant, or a fat stripper.” – Lucky, November 2012
8. “It has nothing to do with hair. The girl with the bigger boobs has the most fun!” – People, April 2010
9. "I always thought of acting as a way to get a clothing line, and as an experiment.” – Lucky, November 2012
10. “I always look at myself in the mirror and say, ‘I look like a transvestite!’ I love it.” – The Advocate, September 2011
More Celebrity Features On Yahoo!:
- Taye Diggs Takes Down Home Intruder After SAG Awards
- Chris Brown Investigated for Possible Assault of Frank Ocean
- SAG Awards Red Carpet Arrivals