Tim Rooke/Rex USA
- While the royal life might seem idyllic, it can get downright hectic because Middleton can't (pretend I'm speaking in a haughty British accent) possibly wear the same thing to more than one event! So she sometimes changes clothes up to five times a day!
- The woman behind all those outfits isn't some celebrity stylist. It's "Kate the Great" herself! Middleton has declined the services of a royal dresser, and picks out her own wardrobe that mixes high-end designers like Erdem and Jimmy Choo with fashionable finds from more inexpensive chain stores like Topshop. Despite her penchant for "bargain shopping," she reportedly spends $55,000 for six months of clothing and jewels.
- Her style prowess extends beyond clothing. Middleton plans to personally oversee the decoration of her and Wills' new flat at Kensington Palace this fall, although she will have help. A professional designer and contractors also will work on the estimated $1.5 million facelift.
- Middleton will probably want to spend extra time fixing up the kitchen because she's seriously into cooking. In fact, she and Prince William don't employ any cooks! She even makes her own sausage, as well as jars of strawberry jam and plum preserves.
- After all that cooking, Middleton loves to kick back with her royal hubby and — her guilty pleasure — DVD boxed sets of TV shows, like AMC's "The Killing."
Read more about Middleton and see who else made Vanity Fair's 2012 International Best Dressed List in the September issue of Vanity Fair, on newsstands August 7.
More celebrity features on Yahoo!:
- Before they hired stylists: music stars' pre-fame hair (photos)
- Taylor Swift photographed holding hands with RFK Jr.'s teen son
- Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal: myths about her fling
- Royal Families
- Kate Middleton
- Prince William
- Prince William